Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For $omeOne $pecial




Forever isn't forever, this i know is true it doesn't mean i never, wanted to bare it out with you at first i use to wonder, when would we come to an end... But i just shook the thought, cause i always wanted you here you don't have leave now, we can hang it out you don't have to grieve now, ill take you in no doubt for all that Ive said, and for all of the hard times we just cant go and let, one thing change our mind remembering when you said you love me, plays over and over.................................!!!!!!

So now why do you want to leave, its not that i don't want to be a loner
my heart is set on you, and so is my mind so if your love is really true, i just need one more time for you to say you love me, for you to say you need me for you to say your there, for you to say you care remembering when i was up waiting, for you to come home when i saw your face, it kept me going strong if doubts should ever leave you, ill still be down ready and willing to see you, when you finally come around baby i breathe you, without you there is no air and id give anything, to see you standing there curse me out one more time, like you always do baby can we play fight, and laugh after we're through in this whole wide world, its hard to find a special kind of girl, who's just like mine so please don't say its over, cause I'm not giving up i want you to remember, I'm here if you ever need love i want you to call my name, tell me baby come here

And I'm come running, running to your rescue
you can call me your knight, call me anything but remember that i, have one last request saying for you to say you love me, for you to say you need me for you to say your there, for you to say you care remembering when i was up waiting, for you to come home when i saw your face, it kept me going strong now i have something for you to remember my love will go o.............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment